ON-SITE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
or call us at (317) 837-4953
INDUSTRIAL FIRST RESPONDER™/On-Site Training
Preparing those already there. The Industrial First Responder™ Certification prepares participants for critical and life-threatening emergencies unique to the industrial, manufacturing, and construction environments. The IFR Certification bridges the gap between basic first aid and the increased risks faced in the modern industrial workplace.
- Prepares participants for more critical and life-threatening emergencies seen in the industrial, manufacturing, and construction environments.
- Creates a team approach to an emergency response which helps develop ownership, leadership skills and a culture of safety.
- Over 70% of training is hands-on with scenario-based practice.
- Instructors comprised of Paramedics and Nurses who have real life emergency care experience.
- Innovative training system and equipment for the most effective instruction.
- Practice scenarios run in conjunction with your emergency drills for a more true-to-life experience.
The Industrial First Responder is a 16-hr certification course which broken down into 60-90-minute training modules. The entire training is completed over a span of time that fits your scheduling needs. Participants must have CPR/AED & First Aid Training within the past two years. SMRT Indiana also CPR/AED and Basic First Aid Training separately or as part of the Industrial First Responder package.
Core Training Modules
Required training modules for course completion:
- Emergency Assessment
- CPR/AED Fast Response
- Moderate to Severe Bleeding & Burns
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Falls & Backboard Immobilization
- Evacuation of Ill/Injured
- Medical Emergencies
- Emergency Scenario x 2
Participants must complete an additional 2-3 add-on modules for course completion:
- Mass Casualty Response
- Drug Overdose and Mental Crisis
- Active Shooter Response
- Leadership Under Stress
- Electrical Injuries
- Remote Workplace (Includes environmental emergencies)
- MOHAWK Emergency Response Planning