Online Learn:® Rhythm Adult
For healthcare providers needing basic rhythm recognition skills, including those preparing for ACLS. This course takes an average 2.75 hours to complete and teaches: Basic rhythm understanding, relationship between the ECG strip and heart impulses, common arrhythmias, identifying and distinguishing various arrhythmias. There is NO hands-on skills testing required.
What you get
- Better proficiency in distinguishing ECG rhythms
- Self-paced learning accessible 24/7
- 100% online
- Certificate of completion available to print upon successful completion
- Access to course content for one year following activation of course key
- Applicable continuing education credit
HOW IT WORKS
Purchase the online certification class you need. Initial and renewal students take the same course when it is online. Once you have made the purchase you will receive two emails; first your receipt and 2nd a key-code with subsequent link to the online cognitive learning section.
Complete the online cognitive training portion of class when it is convenient for you. When you have finished print your course "Certificates of Completion” and maintain for your records.
*There is no hands-on skills check off required to complete.
Is this course eligible for continuing medical education credit?
Yes. You Learn:® Rhythm Adult is eligible for CE credits.
- CME Accreditation for Physicians - The AHA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AHA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- CME Accreditation for Physician Assistants - AAPA accepts Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
- CE Accreditation for Nurses -The AHA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The maximum number of hours awarded for this CE activity is 2.75 contact hours.
- CE Accreditation for Emergency Medical Services - This continuing education activity is approved by the AHA, an organization accredited by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS), for 2.75 Advanced CEHs, activity number 12-AMHA-F3-0150.
- CE Accreditation for Pharmacists - The AHA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as provider of continuing pharmacy education. ACPE Credit: 2.75 Contact Hour or 0.275 CEUs. Universal Program Number 0256-0000-12-659-H01-P
Is a skills session required to complete?
No. The course is completed 100% online.
How long does this course take to complete?
On average this course takes 2.75 hours to complete.
Is there a minimum score I must achieve to complete the class.
Yes. There are two parts to the final exam and you must score 85% or higher on each part to pass and receive a completion certificate. You have up to 3 attempts to gain a passing score.
Can I access the course material after completing the course online.
Yes. You have access to the course material up to 12 months from activation of your key code even after completing the course.
Does this course offer an AHA course completion card.
No but a certification of completion is available for the student to print upon successful completion of the course. Students may also apply for continuing education credit upon completion.